My friend, my everything


Happy together

Falling in love near pillows of happiness,
Seems like a dream sent from above.
You holding tight my heart appears to be
A light, that keeps on growing each day.

Far from you, in this empty and strange island,
I hide in fairy-darkness, in the sleep of late,
As to find your blushing smile, thy tender kisses
My inner calm, my soon to be, my everything.

A special world, a bond sealed through souls,
Now listen to the silence, its soothing grace,
That asks for your hand, please have courage
Come with me from today straight to forever.

Love? A word to describe angelic beings, you…
A thought for eternity, a wave of gentle feelings,
A divine touch made by hearts and true emotions,
And love… our destiny written in God’s humble grave.









Wait for me...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Peste drum poezie

Corida unor litere albe

Hold on: smile