Morning love

Morning Love
  
I love the smell of you when the sun wakes me,
It feels like Christmas dating New Year's Eve.
I love the smile you offer when the pillow sleeps,
It looks like heaven's gaze on our romantic life. 

I love the inner feeling of our simple senses,
It craves new kisses, the hearts true battle. 
I love thy eyes caressing a universal gaze, 
It is our deep connection, detaching souls.  
 

I love the hands that hold my chubby cheeks,
It takes my breath away and comfort gives me.
I love your whispers, my darling happy muse,
It sings of tranquility divine, i still can't believe,
That we are one... 


I love to love all that you are today beside me, 
It feels so natural, the world embraces us daily.
I love the light you offer near my hair and lady,
It seems to that we are now the one you want.  


Because sometimes we need to risk it all on the
card of love.      


J.

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Ascultă-mi vocea

Smile

Frunza de artar, partea a II a