Going outside

Going outside
                I barely hear a sound it comes from such a distance and with a growing pulse begins to pull the sheets that covers my naked body. Trembling I slowly realize that’s morning and with a tired look upon my face I slowly begin to lift my head from the cozy pillow. My mind starts racing, eyes with dire protest seem to open and now I’m out of bed near its ugly corner with only boxers to cover my father’s carnal inheritance. My right foot calls to left one lingers and so we they get along the heavy road to the bathroom. For age appropriate reason I’ll skip this part and if want I’ll send back an uncensored version of this part. The cupboard seems a loyal allied he waits for me with open arms to choose from its forgotten belly some pants, a shirt and always tow bright yellow socks. My watch tic-tac whistles the time for I’ll be late to see her smile, to feel her warm embrace and so I hurry to the door dressed both body and mind to walk outside towards my love.
                I close the door I take a good look back like never before I slightly fear something is wrong but no matter now I have to go. The echo of the door sends chills down my spine and a silent whisper I think I heard but never mind I turn the keys and start to run down the stairs. “-Go faster go faster and turtle head you will be late, look at the time, you do not love her so shy and with so many burdens it doesn’t surprise me that she doesn’t care for you. O sad little man go faster…run.” My mind was weary and so drastic, I followed blindly her advice and without warning from the right side something hit me and not far from the crash I heard that sound that urged me to pass myself to take a break. And now what seems to be the answer because I run again I got up to without looking back to see rest people were going to the site. No matter now I have to go let them buzz around like flies to the scene of my despair, I have to run. Something was wrong, how come I have so sudden a thrust of fairy power for I got to my X’s spot in two steps and without even breathing. Hmm what could be it doesn’t matter I see her, there o so beautiful and mighty she looks for my arrival. She smiles and waves to my direction I stop and walk so slowly to take in her smiles her vibes her lucid picture to take in, to keep forever in my mind but wait. Her phone starts ringing something was wrong, what couldn’t be, a state of paralyzing fear surrounds her and then she kneels hey eyes begin to stream livers of tears I run towards to hold her hand, to give a warm word to calm her down. I shout dear Helene, dear love what’s wrong my loving grace tell me I’m here, curiously no response. But before I could start to reach and touch I hear say in low crying sounds “O, God he’s gone...O God... O no... My love is far.” Looking towards me closes her eyes she faints nobody care nobody’s around to catch her, to south her fall not even me for I am dead and long time gone
To be continued...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Ascultă-mi vocea

Smile

Frunza de artar, partea a II a